Peverill & Associates Inc.

                             Chartered Accountants

Our Location

Peverill & Associates Inc.
15 Dartmouth Road-Suite 206-Bedford,NS
Telephone: 902-468-9634
FAX: 902-468-9635

Debi J. Peverill CA

Peverill & Associates provides tax preparation and tax planning for individuals, unincorporated businesses, and corporations. Debi’s firm specializes in owner-managed businesses and assists them in complying with Canadian tax requirements, as well as providing accounting, auditing, and financial consulting services.